thisemptyisemptymyemptyworld
You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don’t give it the power to do its killing, It’s a metaphor

The Metaphore

Friday 6 September 2013

My mister Right


My mister Right would be very handsome. With mesmerizing blue eyes, short hair and brown, a perfect nose, a bright smile and small ears. Would be high, much more than I, as 1.80m, or thereabouts. With long arms and strong and muscled trunk.

My mister Right has to be protective, to hold me when I have fear and defend me when needed. Affectionate, to hold me every 5 minutes, that to tell me nice things when I’m sad, that he doesn't hurt me, and above all that he don't flirt with others girls.
That he to want me and to remind me every day, the during rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment